Monday, November 05, 2007

WORTH A SQUINT


















To promote their Hallowe'en party and exhibition opening, the Friends of the Nib printed a four-page tabloid called The Monocle. It's loaded with art and writing by FOTN members, including Bruce Bickford, David Lasky, Bob Rini, Heidi Estey, Tom Dougherty and myself.

The opening came and went, and leftover copies of The Monocle are increasingly irrelevant. That's why we're literally GIVING THEM AWAY!

All you have to do is send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to me, Jim Woodring, at P.O. Box 85582 Seattle WA 98145-1582 and I'll send you a copy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Hana said...

I was wondering if you would send a copy or 2 of the tabloid to Australia? If so, could you give me the approx weight and dimensions, so I can take an informed punt at getting the postage right?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Matt Tamaru said...

I wanna wrap my Fish & Chips in this and finnish off the lot with a styrofoam bowl of mushy peas. Yes.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jim Woodring said...

Hana-

Sorry about the lateness of this reply. Two copies of THE MONOCLE weigh about 1.5 ounces. It's just one sheet of paper, folded.

J.W.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home