Thursday, May 11, 2006

PEN AND INK AT CAFE RACER

The earnest little group of cartoonists that gathers Wednesday evenings at the legendary Cafe Racer in Seattle is having a show of their pen-and-ink drawings there. Local practitioners Bob Rini, Kinoko, David Lasky, Dalton Webb, Tim Swope, Tom Dougherty, Jen Ralston, Scott Faulkner, Mark Campos, Max Woodring and myself will have work on display. But that's not all! Justin Green and Carol Tyler contributed a drawing each, making this event a connoisseur's delight. Don't miss it if you can.

WHERE: Cafe Racer, 5828 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, Washington 98105 (206) 523-5282, two doors south of The Trading Musician

WHEN: Opening party Saturday May 13, 7:00-9:00. Show runs through June 15

7 Comments:

Blogger Steven Burke said...

Would like to be here... (.)_(.)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jim.
I make a note from Japan.
My name is Takaya Kaido.

Hi, how are you?
I am cheerful.
I knew that you had blog some time ago.
It was difficult to write English, but tried to write it with "Yahoo! Translation".
I am very glad that you had blog.

I have blog, too.
Please come to play if good.
And please make a note.
Please write it in English.

In addition, I come to this place to play.


I am very glad that you had blog! ! !
http://www.neji.com/kai/

9:43 AM  
Blogger Lola Torres said...

Dear Jim,
My name is Lola and I'm from Spain. I'm very happy because I have just discovered you have a blog! I really love your stories and drawings since long time ago.

I also have a blog, where I speak about music and "Crema de MaĆ­z" ("Cream Korn"), a project with my friend Jose: we make comics and little novels with lots of love.

Please, carry on making so wonderful things!

Lola.

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this Category Very nice
Searched for this theme in the Internet we 3 hours

http://hometown.aol.com/sex1video/index18.html My Forum
http://hometown.aol.com/sex1video/index19.html Blog NEWS

You will visit my sites... What such CAPTCHA? who knows? :-)

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pen and ink at cafe racer post! Thanks for intesting info!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!
A blog worth reading on forward until the end! :) I really admire the wording in this blog, quite precise to the details but I just might change one or two things, never-the-less, bravo on well choiced words mate.. p.s.>> Thanks for sharing, I actually picked up some knowledge on this one :)
-Have an amazing day!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Term Paper said...

Great info, i glad to see this blog, such an informative article, it really helps the student keep doing this nice work, Thanks for share this

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home