Wednesday, July 12, 2006


That's it. The thing is done. Are you happy now? Everything hurts. I'm free at last. Any takers?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work is so remarkable, both conceptually and technically. Do you ever publicly discuss technical matters (what kind of paper/charcoal/brushes/paints you use, watercolor techniques, recommended books, etc.)? I'm guessing no, but then again I never thought you'd start a blog, so maybe there's hope...

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I would LOVE to see a vinyl figure of that guy on the hill, in the background, on the left.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Dael said...

I can see a rabbit in those clouds!

6:47 PM  
Blogger cat said...

good to see you have a blog!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous cobalt said...

Some lollipops are not meant to be licked.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after reading Dael's comments, I had to go back and look. I must say, no one depicts clouds like Jim Woodring. Accurate to the point of being unnerving. Jim this blog is fantastic. - Nick

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I.Look at this.Pitcher,I,feel,full,of,eels.


10:24 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

I have missed seeing your weirdnesses in The Stranger. My dreams are almost normal now.

Rebecca Loudon

7:21 PM  
Blogger jerry waese said...

the sense of hair
the space of surface
light sucks candy out of everything

3:32 AM  
Anonymous BRS Labs said...

I would LOVE to see a vinyl figure of that guy on the hill, in the background, on the left.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous VIMAX ASLI said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates
obat pembesar penis

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home