Saturday, July 01, 2006

SNAKE EATS OWN TAIL, FINDS IT DELICIOUS

But don't take my word for it; look at this review of this "blog" at http://theblogreader.net/21/jimwoodringblogspotcom
and get with it, peanut!

And let me just say here FOR THE RECORD that I am aware of how incredibly poor I am at off-the-cuff speaking. The transcripts in this article were taken from phone conversations during which I made every effort to speak in clear and complete sentences, with rules of syntax and tense observed. But I cannae do it! There's something wrong with my brain, difficult as that may be to believe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They almost hit it didn't they?

Seems to me it's not the familiar alongside the bizarre that really gives your work it's oomph. That's just the embryo's casing.

Can anyone name that third element--without phrasing it in the form of a question?

Love, Kiel West

5:11 PM  
Blogger jimmycity said...

The Devil is in the details.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Wiley said...

That's a handsome photograph of Jim.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Wordlings said...

I didn't notice anything unusual -- maybe I'm just accustomed to you in general.

Only now I'd really like to see "Barnyard Trouble"! :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home