Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A QUICK FUSE- Group discussion #3




PROF. FOXGLOVE: Well! Progress has been made.

SUSAN: Yuck.

JIM: This part is still being worked on... the little guy will have more grit.

KEVIN: It's so awkward.

SHARON: And what about value and composition? How can you get your values right without having other values to work them off of?

JIM: Uh, I can go in later and adjust the values to make 'em work.

PROF. FOXGLOVE: I suppose that's one advantage of a tightass style.

JIM: Tightass indeed!

PROF. FOXGLOVE: Pardon me?

JIM: I don't like sloppy art.

CHUCK: Sloppiness is freedom. You're a tyrant!

PROF FOXGLOVE: Hmm... interesting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pocheco said...

Looks like he's dreaming of gumdrops.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Ellen McCormick Martens said...

I think he looks comfy.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jack Ruttan said...

I'd never get anything done if I critiqued myself so much along the way. Of course, I do it all the time. It's one reason I draw messily and haphazardly, rather than tight and controlled. Trying to short-circuit the critics before they have a chance to get a word in.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Austin said...

So what we got here is an underdrawing with a soft pencil (maybe a 4b?) and then Char-Koal for finishes?

Just nosey. Looks great!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Wiley said...

Picture to quell nighttime panic-attacks about death. Or generate them.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there were a lot of people present for that conversation.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home