Monday, March 19, 2007

SATURDAY NIGHT IN GEORGETOWN


The gracious and beautiful Fantagraphics Book Store, where their entire catalog is available for over-the-counter purchase, is hosting a show and sale of my work from Saturday March 24 through May 15 to stimulate interest in the release of the trade paperback edition of SEEING THINGS, with a new and superior cover.

The drawing in the invitation will not be in the show, but it is in SEEING THINGS.

The show will consist of copperplate prints (several new editions of which will be released during the course of the show), a few charcoal drawings, a few watercolor paintings, a few sketchbooks with one sketch in 'em, a few Frank pages, and a toy or two.

I'll be at the opening and I hope you will too. Promise? It's a date!

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

If I was within hitchhiking distance of Seattle, I wouldn't miss it for the world. As it stands, I'll miss it for distance.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be there in spirit, which is to say, I will miss this.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jim,

thanks for the jiva drawing. great show! Saw this and thought you might like it. The recently discovered weirdest frog in the world!

http://skirmisher.org/the-planet
/the-weirdest-frog-in-the-world/

Jared

7:25 PM  
Anonymous WOW GOLD said...

WOW GOLD, nice blog. its worth reading. I liked it very much

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Buy Wow Gold said...

WOW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold - Buy WOW gold at our shop, fast delivery of WoW gold and unbeatable prices make us so popular within the World of Warcraft community!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home