Friday, August 08, 2008
- Name: Jim Woodring
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
I was born in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California and enjoyed an exciting childhood full of poetry and paroniria among the snakes, rats and tarantulas of that enchanted realm. I eventually grew into an inquisitive bearlike man who has had three exciting careers; garbage collector, merry-go-round-operator and cartoonist. Some of my work is collected in THE BOOK OF JIM, THE FRANK BOOK and SEEING THINGS (all published by Fantagraphics) and in various toys, fabrics, prints and urban legends. Thank you for your interest.
- GREAT URINALS OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST # 17
- I'LL WATCH YOU WORK
- CASTING ASPERSIONS OR CASTIGATING ASPIRATIONS?
- BIG DAY
- INNOCENCE RAVAGED
- IS THIS YOU?
- OH, THE HUMANITY!
- STRANGER THAN IT IS
- MUSEUM OF LOVE AND MYSTERY FOR SALE HERE AGAIN
- A FLEETING FRIENDSHIP IN THE LAND OF THE NIDRIAN