Monday, January 03, 2011
- Name: Jim Woodring
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
I was born in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California and enjoyed an exciting childhood full of poetry and paroniria among the snakes, rats and tarantulas of that enchanted realm. I eventually grew into an inquisitive bearlike man who has had three exciting careers; garbage collector, merry-go-round-operator and cartoonist. Some of my work is collected in THE BOOK OF JIM, THE FRANK BOOK and SEEING THINGS (all published by Fantagraphics) and in various toys, fabrics, prints and urban legends. Thank you for your interest.
- WILL IT DRAW?
- LSD-VISION WITHOUT CHEMICALS
- IN THE LIGHT OF RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
- HOW STEEL PENS ARE MADE
- ALSO AT THE FANTAGRAPHICS 4th ANNIVERSARY BLOWOUT
- THE PENHOLDER IN BLACK
- SOMETHING IN THE WAY
- GIANT PEN HOLDER, NAKED
- CAUGHT IN MOTION
- SMALL WOODEN HANDLE FOR HOME USE