Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spring Cleaning part 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After pulling in front of my bike on her bike and causing me to simutaneously ditch and slam on my brakes so ferociously that I went over the handlebars, the little waif said, "Sorry," and that was that. My left hand caught the brunt of it, but the elbows were popped open also and the right calf was punctured. This drawing was made immediately after... the surfeit of care taken with it is evident. This little shakeup has ushered in the Age of Cake for good and all. "Now it begins,", says Salvia Divinorum. Stay tuned for part one. Everything has changed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Are you really bedridden?

I hope these panels end up in a Frank & Pals story someday.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jim Woodring said...

Dear Mr. Jones:

No, no, I am not bedridden, thank you... far from it! My injuries are minimal and healing fast. That reference to the hospital bed and TV is merely a restatement of policy.

VB,

JW

8:09 AM  
Blogger Robiscus said...

i would like to formally file a request for more mummies.
More MUMMIES!

this blog is inspiring and simply incredible.
thanks so much.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for wrapping me in brioche

3:44 PM  
Blogger Wiley said...

Salvia Divinorum made me feel like someone took a length of fishing wire, wrapped it around my head and started dragging me around, gently but firmly.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home