Wednesday, July 26, 2006
- Name: Jim Woodring
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
I was born in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California and enjoyed an exciting childhood full of poetry and paroniria among the snakes, rats and tarantulas of that enchanted realm. I eventually grew into an inquisitive bearlike man who has had three exciting careers; garbage collector, merry-go-round-operator and cartoonist. Some of my work is collected in THE BOOK OF JIM, THE FRANK BOOK and SEEING THINGS (all published by Fantagraphics) and in various toys, fabrics, prints and urban legends. Thank you for your interest.
- THE MIDDLE PATH
- JIM WOODRING'S IVORY TOWER ART OUTLET
- THE CONFIDENCE-APPLE
- THE GREATEST NANCY PANEL EVER DRAWN
- PARABLES- Click to enlarge
- THE END
- YOUR CHILDREN ARE SEEING IT
- PARABLES IN PROGRESS, PART 4
- PARABLES IN PROGRESS, PART 3
- EVEN TODAY'S CASUALLY SOCIOPATHIC YOUTHS STEP ASID...